Is Your Debit Card Controlling you?
Get your card under control with CardNav! It's a free mobile app connected with your ICCU debit card that will help to protect your account. Here are some of the great features you can enjoy at your fingertips:
• Turn Your Card On/Off - Have you ever gotten that uncomforatble feeling when you misplaced a card? CardNav lets you turn the card off while you look for it. Now, no one else can use the card. If they do, the transaction will be denied. Once you find the card and are ready to use it, turn it back on.
• Location Controls - Let's say you're traveling and you want to make sure your card can be used only in stores where you are physically present. Turning on "My Location" control in CardNave and having your mobile phone in your posession will ensure that your in-store transactions are approved. Anyone else trying to use your card, in a different location, will have their in-store purchases denied.
• Merchant Types - Allow or block transactions from certain types of merchants, such as gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, department stores, and more.
• Transaction Types - Allow or block specific types of transactions including, such as turning it OFF for online or mail/phone order transactions until you are ready to make them.
• Spending Limits - All transactions above the specified spending limit will be denied.
• Alerts - How cool would it be to get a notification as soon as your card is used for a large online purchase? CardNav delivers alerts directly to your iPhone or Android mobile device and lets you select the criteria used to generate the alerts. Be notified of every transaction or set your preferences right from the app.
• Parental Controls - CardNav lets you control your child's card and limit its usage to a specific location or geographic region. You can also limit the maximum amount that can be spent per transaction. Now your child can have a good time at the amusement park but can't come home with the latest gaming console.