FREE Services for Members
- Auto Help: Review of auto purchase paperwork; free credit report reviews
- Notary Public Services available at all offices
- Self-Serve Lobby Coin Counting Machines
- Basic Checking and Benefits Plus Checking
- Debit/ATM Cards -- No fee, easy to use
- Xtend Shared Branching
- Mobile, Text, and Online Banking through "It'sMe247"
- Bill Pay through "It'sMe247"
- CO-OP ATMs -- A nation-wide ATM network offering nearly 30,000 free machines
- CU Talk -- 24/7 telephone account access
- Pre-qualification and pre-approval on mortgage and auto loans
- $2,000 in Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Budget counseling -- budgeting help through GreenPath Debt Solutions
Why We Do What We Do: Credit Union Philosophy
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, ICCU is in business to serve its member-owners.
The national slogan, "America's Credit Unions -- Where PEOPLE are worth more than money" has been a philosophy observed since 1958.
As a result, ICCU members receive some of the best service, rates and products available at the lowest cost.
ICCU has always looked out for the best interest of its member-owners. This is done in many ways including, returning the profits (earnings) of the credit union back to its members in the form of lower fees and service charges, free services (like shared branching and a free national ATM Network), and competitive interest rates. A full range of financial services are offered using the latest technologies, made available at little or no cost to member-owners.
With great rates, low fees, and a full range of financial services, including free internet account access and online bill payment, it is easy to understand why ICCU believes the smartest consumers are credit union members!
Credit Unions are Cooperatives
Isabella Community Credit Union (ICCU) is proud to be a member-owned financial cooperative.
Those who use join and use a cooperatives are called members. As a member of the cooperatives (also called co-op -- pronounced coe, op -- not coop as in chicken) consumers save money on products and/or services, because the profits from the co-op are RETURNED to the member-owners in various forms.