FREE Services for Members
- Shared Branching: Xtend
- Auto Help: Review of auto purchase paperwork; free credit report review; free pre-approvals
- Notary Public Services available at all offices
- Self-Serve Lobby Coin Counting Machines
- Basic Checking and Benefits Plus Checking
- ATM/Debit Cards -- No fee, easy to use
- Mobile and Online Account Access through "It'sMe247"
- Bill Pay through "It'sMe247"
- CO-OP Network ATMs -- A nation-wide ATM network offering 30,000 free machines
- CU Talk -- 24/7 telephone account access
- Pre-qualification and pre-approval on mortgage and auto loans
- $2,000 in Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Budget counseling, budgeting help through GreenPath Debt Solutions
Why We Do What We Do: Credit Union Philosophy
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, ICCU is in business to serve its member-owners.
The national slogan, "America's Credit Unions -- Where PEOPLE are worth more than money" has been a philosophy observed since 1958.
As a result, ICCU members receive some of the best service, rates and products available at the lowest cost.
ICCU has always looked out for the best interest of its member-owners. This is done in many ways by returning the profits (earnings) of the credit union back to its members in the form of lower fees and service charges, free services (like shared branching and a free national ATM Network) and competitive interest rates. A full range of financial services are offered using the latest technologies, made available at little or no cost to member-owners.
With great rates, low fees and a full range of financial services, including free internet account access, and online bill payment, it is easy to understand why ICCU believes the smartest consumers are credit union members!
Credit Unions are Cooperatives
Isabella Community Credit Union (ICCU) is proud to be a member-owned financial cooperative.
Those who use join and use a cooperatives are called members. As a member of the cooperatives (also called co-op -- pronounced coe, op -- not coop as in chicken) consumers save money on products and/or services, because the profits from the co-op are RETURNED to the member-owners in various forms.
Examples of cooperatives in our community including Green Tree Cooperative Grocery, downtown, and the Tri-County Electrical Cooperative in Blanchard, MI.
To learn more, visit the National Cooperative Business Association website.
ICCU Membership Requirements
ICCU is considered a "community chartered credit union," meaning membership is open to anyone who lives or works in the community.
To become a member-owner of Isabella Community Credit Union (ICCU), you must deposit and maintain a $5.00 balance in a share (savings) account. Dividends are not paid until the balance exceeds $100. Unless the account is inactive for more than two years, there are no service charges or fees associated with a share (savings) account, unless it deemed "inactive," at which time members will be notified by mail in ample time to active their account, with any transaction.
ICCU membership is open to the following:
- People living or working in the Michigan counties of Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella, Mecosta, Midland, Montcalm, and Osceola.
- If you are a relative of an existing/current ICCU member.