Mortgages & Home Equity Loans
Welcome! Whether you are buying or refinancing your home, ICCU's mortgage experts promise you exceptional personal service and a full range of loan products to fit your individual needs.
Isabella Community Credit Union (ICCU) mortgage services include:
- Closings in typically 2-4 weeks
- Exceptional member-focused service
- Some of the area's lowest closing costs
- Helping homeowners for 27 years
Affordable Home Ownership: Get the home loan that is best for you with help from your credit union. ICCU can assist you home ownership, including financing, budgeting and saving money before, during and after your biggest investment purchase or refinance.
A home is so much more than walls, windows and a bathroom, and ICCU is much more than a lender. Call Gail or Tami today and find out why people give ICCU's mortgage department a big thumbs up for service and speed. There has never been a better time to buy with low mortgage interest rates and homes priced to sell. ICCU offers fast, convenient processing, with closing typically in 2-4 weeks.
- Conventional Mortgage - A mortgage that is initiated for the purchase or refinance of a one to four family, owner-occupied dwelling. Fixed terms up to 30 years, with as little as 5% down!
- Home Equity Loan - A line of credit or fixed rate loan based on the equity of a one to four family, owner-occupied dwelling.
- Home Improvement Loan - A closed-end installment loan, secured or unsecured which can be used for repairing, remodeling or rehabilitating a one to four family residential dwelling.
- Vacant Land Loans - Financing available up to 70% of the purchase price, or appraised value on vacant land and/or hunting property.
Five and seven year balloons are available to help make the payment more affordable. Amortization not to exceed 20 years.
Available on property zoned as residential or single-family agricultural (not a working farm).
ICCU is offering at or below-market rates on five and seven year balloon mortgages for a limited time.
Picture yourself in a new home with a lower payment, thanks to a balloon mortgage. A balloon mortgage is good for those planning to live in a home for 5, 7, and 10 years or less; for those who want to lower their existing mortgage payment; or who have less than 10 years to payoff their mortgage.
Protect Your Information -- Use ICCU's Secure E-Mail Center:
ICCU offers a secure e-mail center (and server) so that you can send personal and confidential information, including account numbers, balances, SS#'s, etc., to the credit union.
Note: Please do NOT SEND this information via regular email, as it is not safe, or protected.
To use ICCU's Secure E-mail Message Center click on the link, or the logo on the left, or the "About Us" link on this site.
Password Protected: You will be asked to enter a password (that YOU choose) that will help protect and secure your information. ICCU does NOT have access to that password, and is not able to re-set the password for you, so please keep it in a safe place, or choose one easily remembered, but not "too easy" that others can figure out.
Home Ownership: The Best Time to Buy in Years
With some of the lowest mortgage rates in years, incredible options and no application fees...an ICCU mortgage is a great value. You can save some serious green at your credit union!
- Stop renting and start owning: ICCU offers a straight forward approach to home ownership financing, without hidden costs or fees. You will know everything upfront, before signing on the dotted line.
- Fast Service: Your credit union is known for fast professional service. Many REALTORS choose to work with ICCU based on those two factors alone. Most mortgage closing are completed with 2-4 weeks. Have a question? Ask Gail or Tami for straight-forward, easy to understand assistance.
- Already have a mortgage? Fast re-financing is available with low closing costs to reduce your payments. Interest rates change daily. If you have a credit score over 740, you may be able to avoid many of the fees at closing.
Your credit union is proud of offer some of the area's LOWEST closing costs. Surveys of area financial institutions are regularly conducted for comparison, and ICCU typically comes up on top (or should we say "bottom" of the cost list) each time.
ICCU can save members hundreds mortgage closing costs. On a typical $100,000 mortgage members may save over $1,000 in closings costs by financing at ICCU. Closing costs based on local area surveys - conducted monthly. All items/fees below are subject to change. Some fees are a based on individual credit scores, and additional fees may apply. Contact ICCU's Mortgage Department for details.
Typical ICCU Mortgage Closing Costs
|Credit Report||$20 to $25 (if joint). Collected at time of application.|
|Appraisal Fee||$375 to $400|
|Flood Plain Determination||$12|
|1/4% of the amount financed (varies)|
|Title Insurance||See scheduled rates|
|Mortgage Subordination Fee||$100|
|Recording Fee||$53 and up|
|Tax Service Fee||$64|
|Title Company Closing Fee||$175 to $200|
Initial deposit to Escrow Account varies based on date of the mortgage closing.
ICCU offers some of the area's LOWEST mortgage closing costs.
Information and costs are subject to change • As of June 25, 2012 • Additional fees may apply
|ICCU Mortgage Department Contacts|
Mortgage/Commercial Loan Manager
Phone: 989-773-5927 ext. 230
Mortgage Loan Officer
Phone: 989-773-5927 ext. 242
Mortgage Loan Officer
Phone: 989-773-5927 ext. 264