Earn Rewards. You Deserve it.
If you have an ICCU Credit Card, you are already earning reward points with your transactions. To see how many points you have earned or to redeem your points with ScoreCard Rewards, create an account at ScoreCardRewards.com!
"I encourage members to use their ScoreCard Points to buy something special for themselves. For a list of all the items that can be bought they must register by visiting the ScoreCard website". - Jay Anders, ICCU President/CEO
If you don't have an ICCU Credit Card, talk to a Financail Service Representative at any ICCU office or apply online. ICCU's Credit Cards have low rates, no annual fees, and are kept at ICCU, so you can make a payment at any office or in It'sMe247 Online Banking!
Now You Can Redeem ScoreCard Reward Points for ICCU Products and Services!
• Cashier's Check
• Money Order
• VISA Gift or Travel Card Fee
• Fax Fee
• Incoming Wire Fee
• Book of Stamps
• Christmas Club Early Withdrawal Fee
• Wire Transer Fee (domestic)
• 3 x 5 Safe Deposit Box (1 year)
• Underwriting Fee
• Mortgage Credit Report Fee (single applicant)
• 1 Box of Basic Checks
• 1 Hour Research/Checkbook Balancing
• Mortgage Credit Report Fee (joint applicants)
• Stop Payment Fee
• NSF/Courtesy Pay Fee
• Holiday/Vacation Skip-A-Pay Fee
• Wire Transfer (foreign)
• 5 x 10 Safe Deposit Box (1 year)
• 10 x 10 Safe Deposit Box (1 year)
• 1/4%APR off a new-to-ICCU Auto Loan
(loan value minimum $5,000.00; may not be combined with other offers; excludes indirect lending)
17,500-20,000 Points (point value dependent on loan)
• Title Company Closing Fee
37,500-40,000 Points (point value dependent on loan)
• Mortgage Appraisal Fee
• The GAP Advantage
To find out more information about redeeming your ScoreCard reward points for ICCU products and services, talk to a Financial Service Representative!