Services and Discounts
Protect your stuff! Boxes are available to rent at both the Downtown Branch and the Isabella Road office.
Rental Fees, Agreements and Prices:
To rent a safe deposit box at ICCU, a lease agreement is required.
Rental Fees: A pro-rated rental fee is due when the box rental/lease agreement is signed.
Annual rental fees are due on February 14th of each year, and are deducted from the ICCU account you designate when signing the original rental agreement.
Prices: The yearly safe deposit box rental fees are as follows, and are based on box size:
3 x 5 = $20 • 3 x 10 = $30 • 5 x 10 = $50 • 10 x 10 = $100
The Isabella Road office was built AROUND the safe deposit box area, so you can rest assured your items will be safe and secure if put in an ICCU safe deposit box.
ICCU has been told that the credit union's boxes on Isabella Road are the "largest and deepest available in the area." Protect your stuff in a safe deposit box at your credit union!
For your convenience, ICCU offers notary and signature guarantee services at no cost for member-owners. Notary services are available at all offices. Signature guarantees are available at ICCU's Main Office only. Proper identification is required.
For this complimentary service, please inquire at the reception desk or with any Financial Service Representative.
The following services are available to ICCU Gold Key members:
- Free Checking - No minimum balance
- Free Checks - Limit two boxes (150 checks) per year
- Free Bill Pay Service with "It'sMe247" online account access
- Free "It'sMe247" internet banking
- Free Mobile Banking -- with a smartphone
- Free CU Talk -- Online/telephone access
- Free ATM/Debit card and the free CO-OP Network (28,000 machines)
- Free e-Statements - Safe, secure and accessible with "It'sMe247"
- Free Notary Public and Signature Guarantee
- Free Teller transactions at any teller or drive-thru window
- Money Orders - Discounted to .50 cents*
- Cashier's Checks - Discounted to $1.00 per check*
- Account History (Printed) - One FREE per month
- VISA Travel Money Cards - Discounted to $2.50 (re-loadable)*
VISA Gift Cards - Discounted to $2.50*
*Effective March 10, 2010
Struggling to make ends meet? Your credit union wants to help, by offering you a variety of FREE budgeting tools through a partnership with a national, award winning company -- Greenpath Debt Solutions.
GreenPath Financial Debt Solutions, through a partnership with your credit union, is offering the following FREE support to you, as an ICCU member-owner:
GreenPath Debt Solutions is reliable, safe consumer-focused company that you can trust. The financial counselors are certified, and have (at least) a bachelor's degree.
Call GreenPath Debt Solutions toll-free at 877-337-3399, and identify yourself as an Isabella Community Credit Union (ICCU) member-owners to take advantage of this FREE support.
Greenpath Counselor Hours:
Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
"Pathways" -- Financial Spring Cleaning; Debt Free Tips
"Pathways" -- Financial To Do List for Unemployed; Tax Refund - Pay Down Credit Debt
"Pathways" -- Get your financial house in order in 60 days; Credit Card Debts
- Personal and family budgeting: live and online
- BudgetSmart -- free online budget software
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your credit score
- Money management tips and help
- Debt repayment plans and programs (some fee based)
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
As an ICCU member, you are eligible for the Auto Club Group Services program, and as can receive significant discounts thanks to a group program.
AAA is a name generations have trusted, and one you can count on to save money on quality products and insurance services.
Membership: Consider AAA membership to save money on travel and roadside assistance, and to benefit from the many services provided by AAA of Michigan. Click on the icon to the left for details.