VISA Credit Cards Options
Quick VISA Links:
Traveling? Let Us Know! • Apply for a VISA Credit Card • Credit Education • Free Budgeting Help •
Credit Line Account Agreement|Disclosure • The CARD Act • VISA Travel Cards • VISA (Debit) Gift Cards
ICCU's VISA Credit Cards are "In-House"
Here's what that means to you:
- Immediate Credit for Payments: When you make a VISA payment at either ICCU office, through a Shared Branching location, or online with ICCU's free online account access program, "It'sMe247," your payment is IMMEDIATELY posted to your account.
- 24/7 Access: To get up-to-the-second account information, including payment history, balance and line of credit information from any PC connected to the internet, use "ItsMe247." It's safe, free and easy to use. To sign-up call or contact any Member Service Representative.
- Combined Statements: Both your ICCU statement and monthly VISA statement are sent in one envelope.
- E-Statements: Sign-up for free e-statements and reduce the mail you receive from ICCU. Each month on the first, e-statement users receive an e-mail notifying them that their "statement is ready to view." It's safe, secure and statements are archived for easy retrieval. To sign up, use "It'sMe247."
- Consumer Focused: Your credit union does NOT play games with credit cards. Only in cases of severe delinquency (60 days or more delinquent) will your interest rate be raised or line of credit reduced.
ICCU is proud to offer quality credit cards without hoops, strings or fine print. ICCU is in compliance with the CARD Act, and was so before financial institutions were directed to follow the new laws. Rest assured that your credit union has put "people before profit" since 1958.
Don’t get 'hooked’ by introductory rate credit cards whose low rate only applies for a few months, or only to purchases. Go with a sure thing...a VISA credit card with your credit union.
With lines up credit up to $20,000 you get great purchasing power with an ICCU VISA!
Affordable • Accepted World-Wide • Issued Locally • No Games, Hoops or Teaser Tricks
Free Coverage: No Cost Travel Accident Insurance
No cost travel accident insurance is available to ICCU VISA card holders.
Click on the link above or the logo to the left for complete details on the no cost travel insurance coverage.
The above information reflects coverage limits for ICCU's VISA classic cards. Additional coverage is available for Platinum VISA card holders.
No cost accident insurance is not available on Home Equity Advantage VISA Gold credit card.
- Lost and Stolen Cards: 866-333-4740 (evenings and weekends) or 989-773-5927 (during ICCU business hours)
- Lost/Stolen (USA) - Automated Line: 800-543-5073
- Lost/Stolen (Outside USA): 727-570-4881
- Card Activation Line: 800-543-5073
- Fraud Monitoring (USA): 800-437-9392
- Fraud Monitoring (Outside USA): 727-227-4227
You may receive a telephone call on behalf of ICCU from our 24-hour VISA Fraud Monitoring Department.
On a regular basis, VISA cards are monitored for fraud purposes, including and specific to UNUSUAL account transactions. This is done as part of the standard fraud monitoring system designed to protect you and your VISA card. This is a standard practice, and will depend upon your typical card usage, travel plans, unique purchases, or in the event of a potential fraud situation.
The VISA Fraud Monitoring Department will ask that you call a toll-free number (800-437-9392) to verify/confirm or report the specific transaction.
They will not ask for your card number, they already have it. Thefore, it is important to have a current phone number on file at the credit union. When you change your phone number, please contact ICCU.
Note: If you are directed to any other number other than 800-437-9392, just hang up! If you have questions, contact your credit union immediately.
Traveling? Before you go, let ICCU know where you might be traveling, so we can stay one step ahead of the monitoring and avoid contacting you for ususal activity.
Click for a "Traveling Outside the Area" notification form. Once completed, please forward to any ICCU employee or office.
Lines of Credit from $500 to $5,000 • Apply safely online today!
ICCU's Home Equity ADVANTAGE VISA Gold program offers the convenience of a credit card with the advantages of a home equity loan.
Apply for an ICCU Home Equity ADVANTAGE VISA Gold today using ICCU's secure application link.
Take a look at the Home Equity ADVANTAGE VISA Gold benefits:
- Lines of credit up to $100,000
- Variable rate at prime + 0.00%, based on prime rate with floor of 5%.
- Tax deductibility for most borrowers (please consult your tax advisor).
- Whether you need to consolidate higher rate bills, buy a car, make a major purchase, or put your kids through college, consider the Home Equity ADVANTAGE VISA Gold.
Q: What does the CARD Act Stand for?
Q: What is the purpose of the CARD Act?
Q: What is an open-ended loan?
Q: Why should you care?
Q: Can you tell me more about ICCU's lending practices?
Q: How can I transfer my high rate cards and loans to ICCU?
Resources: "Consumer's Guide to Understanding Credit Cards"
VISA (Debit) Gift Cards make the perfect gift! They are smart, thoughtful and good for any occasion.
Where can it be used? VISA (Debit) Gift Cards can be used everywhere VISA is accepted including grocery stores, gas stations, merchant or online purchases and restaurants.
How do I get one? Simply direct an ICCU teller to load the card with the amount you identify. Funds can be transferred from your ICCU account, or loaded with cash -- either way it takes just a few minutes and the card is ready for use within 6 hours, or to be given as a gift. Please treat the card just like cash.
How to Use: When making a purchase, simply hand the card to the merchant for processing and sign the receipt. The amount of the purchase will be deducted from the card. To learn the outstanding balance on a particular card, call the toll-free number listed on the back of the card.
A "CU Money VISA Travel Card" is ideal for traveling, and makes a great gift for travelers.
Better than a Debit Card for Travel: It is a typical for hotels, gas stations and car rental agencies to place a hold on your checking account funds over and above the amount of the purchase when using a debit card.
How it works: With a VISA Travel Money Card the transacation is treated like a standard credit card purchase. Extra funds are not held, leaving the money available on the pre-paid card for additional purchases.
Travel Tips: It is recommended that you keep the instructions in a safe and separate location, and not with the card. In the event the card is lost or stolen, follow the instructions included (when purchased) to place a stop on the card and have a replacement card sent to you -- wherever you are in the world. In some cases, it make take up to 48 hours to be replaced.
Safe and Accepted: VISA Travel Cards are accepted world-wide and are much safer than carrying cash. VISA Travel Cards are re-loadable, meaning you can add additional money to them easily and quickly. To learn the balance remaining on a card, call the toll-free number listed on the back of the card.
To purchase a VISA Travel Card, or VISA (Debit) Gift Card, visit any ICCU office.