VISA Credit Cards
ICCU is proud to offer quality credit cards without hoops, strings or fine print. ICCU is in compliance with the CARD Act, and was so before financial institutions were directed to follow the new laws. Rest assured that your credit union has put "people before profit" since 1958.
Don’t get 'hooked’ by introductory rate credit cards whose low rate only applies for a few months, or only to purchases. Go with a sure thing...a VISA credit card with your credit union.
Reward yourself! Earn reward points for every qualifying purchase on your ICCU VISA credit card. To access your ScoreCard reward point balance create a profile and login using the link on the left.
Lines of Credit from $500 to $5,000
Lines of credit from $5,000 to $20,000
ICCU's Home Equity ADVANTAGE VISA Gold program offers the convenience of a credit card with the advantages of a home equity loan.
Take a look at the Home Equity ADVANTAGE VISA Gold benefits:
- Lines of credit up to $100,000
- Variable rate at prime + 0.00%, based on prime rate with floor of 5%.
- Tax deductibility for most borrowers (please consult your tax advisor).
- Whether you need to consolidate higher rate bills, buy a car, make a major purchase, or put your kids through college, consider the Home Equity ADVANTAGE VISA Gold.
ICCU's VISA Credit Cards are "In-House"
Here's what that means to you:
- Immediate Credit for Payments: When you make a VISA payment at an ICCU office or through It'sMe247 Online Banking your payment is IMMEDIATELY posted to your account.
- 24/7 Access: To get up-to-the-second account information, including payment history, balance and line of credit information from any PC connected to the internet through ItsMe247 Online Banking.
- Combined Statements: Both your ICCU statement and monthly VISA statement are sent in one envelope.
- E-Statements: Sign-up for free e-statements and reduce the mail you receive from ICCU. Each month on the first, e-statement users receive an e-mail notifying them that their "statement is ready to view." It's safe, secure and statements are archived for easy retrieval. To sign up, use "It'sMe247."
- Consumer Focused: Your credit union does NOT play games with credit cards. Only in cases of severe delinquency (60 days or more delinquent) will your interest rate be raised or line of credit reduced.
Affordable • Accepted World-Wide • Issued Locally • No Games, Hoops, or Teaser Tricks
No Cost Travel Accident Insurance
No cost travel accident insurance is available to ICCU VISA card holders.
Click the logo to the left for complete details on the no cost travel insurance coverage.
The above information reflects coverage limits for ICCU's VISA classic cards. Additional coverage is available for Platinum VISA card holders.
No cost accident insurance is not available on Home Equity Advantage VISA Gold credit card.
Fraud Verification Phone Calls for "Unsual Activity"
You may receive a telephone call on behalf of ICCU from our 24-hour VISA Fraud Monitoring Department.
ICCU VISA cards are monitored for fraud purposes. This is done as part of the standard fraud monitoring system designed to protect you and your VISA card. This is a standard practice, and will depend upon your typical card usage, travel plans, unique purchases, or in the event of a potential fraud situation.
The VISA Fraud Monitoring Department will ask that you call a toll-free number (800-437-9392) to verify/confirm or report the specific transaction.
They will not ask for your card number, they already have it. Thefore, it is important to have a current phone number on file at the credit union. When you change your phone number, please contact ICCU.
Note: If you are directed to any other number other than 800-437-9392, just hang up! If you have questions, contact your credit union immediately.