- ICCU Donates $1,169 to Library -- Financial books purchased | Library Summer Reading Program Sponsor!
- Credit Re-Builder Loan -- Help for injured credit
- Downtown Branch OPEN! -- ATM on Main Street
- Community Involvement Initatives
ICCU is proud to support the following community events: Annual Community Giving Pie Sale; "Into the Light" Cancer Walk; "Rock On!" for Woodland Hospice; "Memory Walk" for Alzheimer's; AIDS Walk; local homecoming celebrations; the Isabella County Youth and Farm Fair; the Mt. Pleasant Summer Festival; Art Reach Chair Affair; Chippewa River District Library "Summer Reading Program" and the ARTS Walk Central...to name just a few.
Important information regarding your ATM/Debit Card
Imagine after dining at a local eatery, you learn that your ICCU Debit Card has been "denied" because you made a simple subtraction error in your checking account.
Overdrafts Happen! What does not have to happen is an honest mistake that causes you embarrassment. Avoid the hassle by "opting-in" for overdraft services at your credit union today. (See below for easy options).
Gone are the days of the "float." With improvements in technology, it is not unusual to have the transaction clear your account IMMEDIATELY after swiping your card, or writing a check. The best practice is to make a deposit BEFORE you write a check or use your ATM/Debit Card, to avoid overdrafts.
- It's Easy to Opt In -
There are many ways to opt in, and it only takes a few seconds. Once done, you will recieve a confirmation either by mail or in person to confirm your request.
- Call: Contact ICCU at 989-773-5927 and talk to any employee.
- E-mail: Tell us by e-mail that you wish to opt in (just don't include your account number as e-mail is not a safe format for confidential information).
- Tell any ICCU employee that you want to "opt in" when visiting an office.
- Respond to the letter sent to you (if you have an ATM and/or Debit Card).