Tips to Protect Your Identity and Credit
- Do not give out personal information.
- Be sure you keep a close eye on all of your accounts and report any suspicious activity right away.
- Monitor your credit report (one free report from each of the three credit agencies, per year) at AnnualCreditReport.com.
- Consider placing a freeze on your credit report by contacting the three credit reporting agencies (Equifax, TransUnion, or Experian) to prevent new credit from being taken out in your name.
- Please click here to learn more.
« Return to "ICCU Blog"