Get into the Driver's Seat.
ICCU has outstanding rates and terms on all types of vehicle loans. There is never a fee to apply for a consumer loan at your credit union. Get low rates and comfortable terms on loans for cars, motorcycles, RV's, trucks, and toys. Apply online now!
- Apply for Pre-Approval!
Consumers who are pre-approved for an auto loan BEFORE they shop, often save money. They are able to shop with confidence, focusing on the price and the deal, rather than the financing. Applying for pre-approval from ICCU is quick, simple, and you leave with a certificate to share and show.
- Auto Purchase Paperwork Review Service
ICCU offers a free review of your auto purchase paperwork, which could save you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on a vehicle purchase. It takes just a few minutes. Stop by any ICCU office before you sign on the dotted line!
- Free Credit Report Review Service
"Invest" 20 minutes with an ICCU loan officer to have your credit report reviewed, and credit options discussed and considered. Credit reports are offered through AnnualCreditReport.com, where you can receive a free credit report from the three major credit bureaus once a year.
- The Gap Advantage*: An optional benefit that gives you peace of mind, if your vehicle is "totaled" or stolen and not recovered. With GAP coverage, not only will you receive the difference between the value of your vehicle and its unpaid loan, you will also get a head start on financing a new or used replacement vehicle at your credit union. ICCU offers GAP coverage discounted rates AND the cost can be combined into your loans, so there are NO OUT OF POCKET costs.
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection(MBP)*: MBP provides protection against mechanical breakdowns beyond your existing manufacturer's warranty.
- Credit Insurance*: Credit Insurance protects your family's financial future.
- Skip-A-Payment: Holiday and Vacation Skip-A-Payments are available on loans meeting certain criteria. Ask a Financial Representative to find out more information!
* This insurance is offered through a third-party, not Isabella Community Credit Union and is not insured by the NCUA.