Since 1958, our mission for our community has been building lifetime member relationships as a trusted financial partner. Although COVID-19 has changed many things, our commitment to being your financial partner through this time has not. We understand that the most important service that we can provide to you during these uncertain time is help, guidance, and up to date information all in one place, as well as (of course) convenient access to your accounts. Please let us know if you are experiencing financial hardships. We have programs in place designed to help you. Your credit union is here for you.
Update as of January 29, 2021
Beginning Monday, February 1st, ICCU lobbies will open once again to walk-in traffic Monday – Friday, from 10am-3pm. In-branch appointments continue to be available during normal business hours. We remain here for you and able to meet all of your financial needs. Please let us know how we can help!
ICCU Walk-In Service Hours
Monday – Friday: 10am to 3pm
Wednesday: 9am to 10am (Reserved for Seniors & At-Risk Members)
ICCU In-Branch Appointment Service Hours
Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm
ICCU Drive-Thru Hours
(Isabella and Remus Road Offices)
Monday – Thursday: 8:30am to 5pm
Friday: 8:30am to 6pm
Saturday: 8:30am to noon.
The health and well-being of our staff and members remains our top priority. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us to create a safe environment for everyone inside our offices by doing the following:
- Make an appointment for lengthier transactions. Appointment visits for loans, membership, and account-change needs will be given first priority. Making an appointment will minimize your wait time and help us to space member visits. Unscheduled visits will be welcomed as staff availability permits.
- ICCUonline.com/appointment or call 989-773-5927
- Self-assess. If you are sick or symptomatic, please stay home.
- Practice social distancing between other members and ICCU employees. Follow the spacing guides on the floor to keep the right distance.
- Wear a mask while inside any ICCU office. You may be asked to briefly lower your mask for identification purposes.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided at entrances before and after your visit to the credit union.
- Consider electronic or drive-thru options before coming into the office for the safest way to complete transactions. Mobile check deposit is quick and easy! We’re happy to help you get started!
We are pleased to see the reduction in local Coronavirus cases this month. We’re hopeful for continued improvement throughout the year. Rest assured, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and respond accordingly in your best interest. Please remember, if your finances have been negatively impacted by pandemic considerations, we have solutions that may be able to help. We hope you will reach out to us!
Thank you for your membership. Your continued active partnership in our financial cooperative is what makes ICCU a great place for borrowing, saving, digital, and personal service. Watch for more information about our contact center launch in February for improved phone and digital support. Looking for good things for all of us as we press forward in 2021!