Since 1958, our mission for our community has been building lifetime member relationships as a trusted financial partner. Although COVID-19 has changed many things, our commitment to being your financial partner through this time has not. We understand that the most important service that we can provide to you during these uncertain time is help, guidance, and up to date information all in one place, as well as (of course) convenient access to your accounts. Please let us know if you are experiencing financial hardships. We have programs in place designed to help you. Your credit union is here for you.
Update as of April 15, 2021
Greetings Fellow Members!
In order to safely serve you inside credit union offices, while keeping the health and wellbeing of our employees and members top priority, we are increasing our COVID-prevention safety protocols for any members conducting business in a private office or cubicle. Effective immediately, these visits will include a quick wellness and temperature screen before you are welcomed into a private office. We continue to ask that you make an appointment for these, typically lengthier, types of visits. Walk-in visits for basic, frontline transactions will remain unaffected, with no additional expectations outside those posted clearly at each lobby entrance.
For any ICCU business needs during this time of heightened COVID cases in our community, please utilize our robust remote and drive-thru service options first and, as always, please remain at home if you are symptomatic. When you help us prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, it enables us to remain at our posts to serve you fully.
Remember, appointments are givenn top priority over walk-in traffic for more complex services. They help us reduce the length of your visit, minimize traffic and wait times in our offices, and give our staff ample time to disinfect between members. To request an appointment, please fill out this online form or call us at 989-773-5927.
What to Expect When You Arrive for Your Appointment:
- A friendly welcome
- A quick wellness inquiry to see, "How are you feeling... any cold or flu-like symptoms?"
- A touchless, forehead temperature check
Assuming all is well, you will receive the caring quality service you expect from our employees. If you answer "yes" to the wellness inquiry, are exhibiting obvious COVID-like symptoms, or your temperature is at 100.4°F or above, you will be politely asked to reschedule your visit or conduct your business through remote means. Rest assured, ICCU will not be recording your temperature or wellness response anywhere; this screen is used only for entry to your private-office visit.
For your own peace of mind, please know that all ICCU employees undergo a similar self-assessment, with additional questions and temperature check, every day before entering the workplace.
Before coming to the credit union, please consider whether your transaction can be completed remotely - most can, either electronically or by telephone. While we love to see you, if you are able to perform your transactions remotely, we ask that you do so during this time. Our Member Support Team is here to help at 989-773-5927 if you need assistance. All calls during business hours (M-F, 9-5) are answered onsite by helpful ICCU employees. After-hours member service is also available M-F, 8-9am and 5-8pm, and Saturdays from 9-5, through our Michigan-based, third-party provider.
At present, we will remain open to serve you in our drive-thrus, lobbies, and the contact center during normal business hours at all locations. We ask that you kindly help us by following our safety precautions so that we can remain open to serve you.
During times like these, it's always heartwarming to me to see how our employees and membership come together to support and care for one another. Thank you for being an ICCU member-owner and for taking care of our staff and your fellow members!
Remaining Stronger Together,
President & CEO
Update as of April 8, 2021
In the rise, we wanted to take a moment to connect with you, our member. First, please know that we value your membership and are here to help!
At this time, we are making no changes to our service delivery channels. We will remain open to serve you in drive-thrus, lobbies, and the contact center during normal business hours at all locations. Please help us continue to help you by following a few friendly health and safety reminders:
- If you are sick, please stay home and do not come inside a credit union office (or any other business).
- Remember that most transactions can be done remotely, either electronically or by telephone. If you are able to perform your transactions remotely, please do so. Our Member Support Team is here to help at 989-773-5927 if you need assistance. All calls during business hours (M-F, 9-5) are answered onsite by helpful ICCU employees. After-hours member service is also available M-F, 8-9am and 5-8pm, and Saturdays from 9-5, through our Michigan-based, third-party provider.
- If you require an in-person visit for anything more than a basic teller transaction, please request an appointment at ICCUonline.com/Appointment anytime, or call 989-773-5927 during normal business hours. Appointments are given priority over walk-in traffic for more complex services. They help us reduce the length of your visit, minimize traffic and wait times in our offices, and give our staff ample time to disinfect between members.
- If you do come in to an ICCU office, please wear a mask at all times, use the hand sanitizer provided, and maintain social distances of 6ft or more while inside.
If you are new to ICCU electronic services, please know that with ICCU's mobile app, you can deposit checks, transfer funds, and check your balances. You can also apply for a loan, credit card, or mortgage using our online applications either via the ICCU mobile app or at ICCUonline.com. Always remember that, as a member-owner, when you get your loans through ICCU, you are paying yourself by contributing to the cooperative. We have great rates on mortgages, auto loans, and recreational vehicles, as well as a convenient, modern borrowing process! Please consider ICCU first for all of your borrowing needs.
Again, thank you for your membership. Our member-owners are the reason we exist!