Since 1958, our mission for our community has been building lifetime member relationships as a trusted financial partner. Although COVID-19 has changed many things, our commitment to being your financial partner through this time has not. We understand that the most important service that we can provide to you during these uncertain time is help, guidance, and up to date information all in one place, as well as (of course) convenient access to your accounts. Please let us know if you are experiencing financial hardships. We have programs in place designed to help you. Your credit union is here for you.
Update as of June 15, 2020
It has been almost three months since we first closed our lobbies due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Together, we made it through a challenging time, and will continue to do so - thank you for sticking it out with us! We are pleased to announce that all ICCU lobbies will reopen, full standard hours, beginning Wednesday, June 17, 2020. Our new standard hours will be:
- Lobby/Phone: Mon-Fri, 9:00 - 5:00 (Wed 9:00 - 10:00 reserved for seniors/at-risk members)
- Drive Thru: Mon - Thu, 8:30 - 5:00; Fri 8:30 - 6:00; Sat 8:30 - noon
- Extended Hours Phone/Chat: Mon - Fri 8:00 - 8:00; Sat 8:00 - 5:00
As I reflect on the past three months, I am proud of our credit union. Throughout this time, our ICCU team has helped many members with challenging financial situations - deferring over $450,000 in monthly payments, skipping everyone's VISA payments in April and May, issuing COVID Relief Loans where appropriate and, for our small businesses, Paycheck Protection Program Loans - all at no cost to our members. Our team also worked hard configuring and testing our new consumer loan system (which will go live on Tuesday, June 16th) and breaking mortgage lending records, not just once, but twice!
Though restrictions have lifted and we love seeing our members face-to-face, we know it is possible for the virus to continue to spread. Together, through continued diligence, we can help prevent the need for more closures in the future. With this in mind, please remember that ICCU has many digital and remote options for you to use without needing to enter the branch, including mobile check deposit, online transfers and bill payment, online loan/mortgage/membership applications, eSignature, ATM transactions, and drive-thru services. We encourage you to consider using these alternatives before coming inside.
The health and safety of our members and staff remains our first priority. To protect one another, we are instituting the following protocols:
- Face masks are required inside the credit union (hats and sunglasses are prohibited). You may be asked to briefly remove your mask for identification purposes.
- Please bring only people who are necessary for your transaction.
- Physical distancing will be required. Floors will be marked to enable clear 6' distancing while in line. If no marked waiting spaces are available, members will be asked to wait outside until one opens up.
- Protective shields have been installed at the teller lines.
- Common and high-touch areas will be disinfected on a frequent schedule throughout the day. [Note: We also do this for the member-facing side of our drive thrus and ATMs, in addition to wiping down drive thru cannisters between each member.]
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the branches.
- In addition to our nightly cleaning routines, lonnies will be fogged to further disinfect chairs, carpets, and common areas
- Wednesday morning, from 9:00 - 10:00 am, will be reserved for seniors and other at-risk members
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with these new policies in consideration of your fellow members. Rest assured, we are working hard to serve your financial needs while keeping everyone safe and healthy.
President & CEO