ICCU is proud to support the following community events, either with financial or in-kind donations:
- 4-H Small Animal Auction at the Isabella County Youth and Farm Fair
- "Stuff the Bus"- United Way Back-to-School donations
- Alzheimer's "MOVE ON" Walk -- Contact Debra Recker at 989-572-8495 for details
- "Live Strong-Live United" -- United Way of Isabella County. Call 989-773-9863
- Rotary Radio Auction -- Held at ICCU each fall
- Community Giving Pie Sale: Held the Tuesday and Wednesday prior to Thanksgiving
- Junior Achievement (JA)
- Play it Safe! Kids Health and Safety Day presented by ICCU and MidMichigan Health at Island Park in August. Contact ICCU for details.
Isabella Community Food Pantry -- Members and employees have donated countless amounts of food to the local food pantries over the years. To contribute, donation boxes are available at ICCU locations.