Make shopping simple with your Android device.
Pay for purchases in apps and at more than 1 million U.S. locations directly from your Android™ mobile device. Google Pay™ lets you use your ICCU debit cards without even taking them out of your wallet, while making every transaction more secure.
To use Google Pay in a store, just:
- Unlock your mobile device.
- Hold it near the contactless terminal.
- Quickly receive a notification and receipt with transaction details.
Google Pay adds extra protection to your purchases.
- Your actual debit card number isn’t sent with your payment.
- A digital account number keeps your card details safe.
- Online Android Device Manager lets you lock a lost phone from anywhere, set a new password or wipe your personal details.
It’s compatible with devices using Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher, and which support NFC (Near Field Communication) and HCE (Host Card Emulation).
Android, Google Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc