If your employer offers direct deposit, simply give the payroll department ICCU's routing number - 272483015 - and your account number, including the 3-digit suffix of the account you wish to have the funds deposited into.
Yes! There are a few ways you can do this:
- In It'sMe247 Online Banking- once you login, go to the "My Accounts" tab and click on "ACH transactions". Look under "Automated Electronic Deposits" and click on the depositor (your employer), then click on the "Create New Distribution" button. If you haven't received a deposit from the company before, you will need to wait until one deposit has processed in order to create a new distribution.
- You can change where your payroll is deposited with your employer. Be sure that you have the right account numbers and indicate the correct account suffix.
- You can fill out the Payroll Split form and send it (or bring it) into an ICCU office.
Yes, ICCU does offer wire transfers.
- To send a wire to an ICCU account, you'll need ICCU's routing number, along with the name and account number of where you want the funds to go.
- To send a wire from an ICCU account, you'll need the name and account number of where the funds are going, the routing number along with any financial institution specific information. Financial institutions require different information when accepting wires, it is usually best to contact the accepting financial institution and if they need more information or have a routing number specific for wire transfers.
There are several ways to change the address on your account:
- You can change your address through It'sMe247 Online Banking. Simply log in and click on the "Info Center" and then "Personal Information"
- You can fill out the Change of Address form and mail it to ICCU
- You can visit any ICCU office to change your address in person
ICCU's routing number is: 272483015.
It is also listed at the bottom of every page of ICCU's website.
It's easy to become a member! If you live or work in Isabella or one of its seven surrounding counties, or are related to a current member, you are eligible for membership!
Didn't find your answer? Ask Us!