Online Banking FAQs
Have a Question? Get an Answer.
- About ICCU FAQs
- Account FAQs
- ATM FAQs
- Business FAQs
- Certificates of Deposit FAQs
- Checking FAQs
- Coronavirus FAQ
- Credit FAQs
- Debit Card FAQs
- eServices FAQs
- Financial Literacy FAQs
- ICCU Benefits FAQ
- IRA FAQs
- Loan FAQs
- Miscellaneous FAQs
- Mobile FAQs
- Mortgage FAQs
- Online Banking FAQs
- Product FAQs
- Savings FAQs
- Security FAQs
- Service FAQs
- Virtual Wallets FAQs
As a new It'sMe247 Online Banking user:
You will need to be manually set up to use online banking. Please contact ICCU to receive a temporary username and password.
- From a computer: look for the text box at the top of the page, and enter your username. From a mobile device: Click on the It'sMe247 login button at the top of the page. Then, enter your username.
- Follow the prompts to enter and change your password and create your security questions.
- You are all ready to use It'sMe247 Online Banking! Please let us know if you have any questions.
As a current It'sMe247 Online Banking user:
- From a computer: look for the text box at the top of the page and enter your username. From a mobile device: Click on the It'sMe247 login button at the top of the page. Then, enter your username.
- Next you will be prompted to enter your password and to enter your security question.
To sign up for online banking, stop in to any ICCU office or call ICCU at (989)773-5927.
MoneyMap is a personal finance manager inside It'sMe247 Online Banking. MoneyMap allows you to see all of your accounts in one place - even the accounts that aren't at ICCU! It is completely free for members to use. You can even access MoneyDesktop in ICCU Mobile, so your budget can travel with you, where ever you go!
To get started, login to It'sMe247 and click on the "Personal Finance" tab.
To receive your initial online banking password, you will need to contact ICCU.
If you are having trouble logging in to online banking, contact ICCU at (989)773-5927 to reset your password.