Residential Construction Loan
Build Your Dream Home.
We want to help to make your dreams come true! ICCU's Residential Construction loan can help you get from breaking ground to moving in to your new home.
- Finance up to 80% of the home construction price or appraised value with ICCU.
- Up to 12 months of interest-only payments while the project is completed
- No second closing for permanent financing
Yes, ICCU offers a wide-variety of mortgage products, including:
As well as these special mortgage products:
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan
- USDA Rual Development Loan
- Veterans' Affairs (VA) Loan
- Vacant Land Loan
It depends, we would need to collect your income information, see your funds on deposit for a down payment, and pull your credit report to know for sure. However, please give us a call or stop by the Isabella Office, we would be happy to talk with you and get an idea before you apply.
Absolutely! It's a great idea to get prequalified as you start searching for your new home. That way, you are sure to look at houses you are confident you can afford plus, the realtors and sellers know you can qualify for the mortgage, potentially making your offer more appealing than someone who isn't prequalified. Prequalifications are valid for 90 days.
Currently, ICCU does not have a First Time Home Buyer Program.
However, if you are looking for a lower down payment requirement than ICCU's conventional mortgage (5% down payment), we do have options to help!
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: 3.5% down payment
- Rural Development Home Loan: 0% down payment
You do not need to be a member to apply for a mortgage, however you will need to be a member to obtain financing, so please make sure that you do qualify for membership.
ICCU NMLS# 400086